inactive

Stephen I Kramer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

October 27th, 2014
Dangerous
Dr Kramer Dr Kramer had me go cold turkey off a medicine that should NEVER be handle this way. I brought this up several times and he became very defensive. After 4 months of this my body began to fail. I could not eat or sleep. The physical stress of this caused my hair to fall out,my fingernails to fall off ,and have a weight loss of 20lbs.My husband and I repeatedly called him when my blood pressure dropped so low that I fainted .He did not respond. I ended up in the Emergency room and then the hospital for nearly a year.Stay away from home.He is dangerous.

June 12th, 2012
Caution to patients / children
Very BAD bedside mannor, shows no compassion, period.If your child is having a hard time emotionally this Dr would be a poor choice. Comes across as "im the boss" or "im better" .Probably is smart but needs major improvement on patient compassion.

July 20th, 2011
dissappointed

March 29th, 2010
Dr. Kramer is obviously smart and knowledgeable, but comes across as distant and sometimes arrogant. He seems rather rigid in his treatment options; if my meds weren't doing a good job he wasn't open to exploring other treatments.