Dr. Stephen Kramp MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Gig Harbor, WA

March 3rd, 2016
Hmm
This doctor was great at first, he then turned out to misdiagnosis me. He then tried to cover up his mistake by blaming me. He really caused a lot of harm to me.

October 29th, 2015
best Dr. I ever had.

May 10th, 2015
Dr. Kramp is the best, most thorough GP I have ever had!

February 7th, 2015
This Doctor will leave you misdiagnosed and sicker than when you first saw him...be aware!

November 21st, 2013
Good to have him on our team!
After my husband and I moved to be closer to my 95 year old mother, we needed to establish new healthcare for ourselves. My mother has been a patient of Dr. Kramp's and suggested we might see him. My husband is a double transplant recipient and after interviewing with the doctor to make sure we were comfortable he could provide the care we needed, we too became patients.

June 24th, 2013
I have gone to this doctor for many years now and I feel very satisfied. He is compassionate and very concerned about my condition. His nursing staff are kind, courteous and helpful. I have never had a problem with the Dr. returning my calls in a timely manner. I am very glad to have this Dr. as my health care provider.

November 22nd, 2012
Professional & Personable
Began seeing Dr. Kramp after suffering a stroke. From my first visit he has always taken whatever time necessary to insure my questions/concerns were addressed. He has thoroughly followed my case advising what folow-up tests and procedures would best benefit my recovery. I am very confident with my health in his hands.

October 30th, 2012
Dr. Kramp is knowledgeable, caring and has kept me alive thru three cancers and 4 other operating room procedures. An excellent diagnostician.

October 21st, 2011
Poor
Only saw the Doctor at first visit. On subsequent visits, only saw nursing staff, terrible diagnosis from staff, after suffering a fall nurse who saw me diagnosed it as an over use injury, cound not get staff or doctor to return call and give referral to specialist (need for insurance coverage). Ended up with torn ligaments (not overuse) in elbow. Had more appointments but only saw nurse who again could not diagnose problem. left several messages from Dr and have yet to hear back from him. When I met the Dr at the original appointment as a new patient, he appeared very pleasant and qualified , unfortunately he is too busy to see all his patients, his staff is unfriendly, incompetent and unprofessional.

May 10th, 2011
Pick another doctor
I had a HORRIBLE experience with this doctor. I pulled my whole family out of his practice. His staff is stiff and detached to the needs and issues of their clients. After my VERY painful and unnessecary procedure he and his staff were very cold and unresponsive to my needs, concerns, and pain level. I could not get my family wawy from him fast enough.