Dr. Stephen Krant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Krant?

Natural Facelift

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Dr. Krant did a full face lift for me three years ago and it is perfect. I healed easily and quickly. He is clearly one of the best surgeons in California and came highly recommended from my friends who live in La Jolla, CA. Their work seemed so age appropriate and natural that I chose him to do my work. His nurses are attentive, competent, thorough, cautious and professional. I was highly impressed with the few products they suggested I use, and did not use high pressure sales tactics which I dislike. They delivered exactly what I requested.

Implant removal

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I was always self-conscious about my breasts because I was so thin. Clothes hung off me and people teased me. I got breast implants at age 29. Forty years and thirty pounds later my implants had hardened (actually that happened early on) and a mammogram revealed that the implants had ruptured. Because I was so unhappy with my first surgery and quite honestly terrified of the potential result after removal, I visited 7 surgeons and spent hours researching on the internet. Dr. Krant was the only surgeon whom I visited who was willing (or able) to perform an internal lift and remove the implants with a small incision through the areola. He was also the surgeon recommended by my gynecologist, Dr. Silver. Other surgeons wanted to make a new scar under the breast and one surgeon even told me that I would be totally flat-chested after he removed the implants. Dr. Krant made no representations regarding the outcome. However, he did say that he was not “into ugly” when I expressed my fear about that possible result. I was terrified. One surgeon had told me that a coward dies many times but a brave person dies just once. So I went to it! The results exceeded my expectations. Now, almost one year after the surgery, I have what I think are beautiful breasts. My weight gain and change of life apparently made the difference, not to mention the expertise of Dr. Krant. I also must mention that he was the only surgeon who accepted Medicare. Do not hesitate to use this surgeon for a similar procedure or, without experience any other surgery. He is Hollywood Good!

Almost 60 and looking good

Posted on October 21st, 2016

My facelift turned out great. I love my refreshed look. Dr Krant did awesome work and his staff supported my through the whole experience. Even though I was nervous, with the help of Dr Krant, I would say my experience was excellent

Finally Pain Free!

Posted on April 15th, 2013

My breast reduction saved me from a life of shoulder and arm pain. I had Carpel Tunnel surgery in May. When I returned to work, the pain came back with a vengence. By mid-day, my bra straps were at half mass. The weight of my breast was causing numbness in my arms. I had an MRI and an EMG with no significant findings. I thought I was going crazy. I finally went to see Dr. Krant. He knew exactly what I had been going through. He and his staff are absolutely the best!!

SKilled and Caring Surgeon!

Posted on January 28th, 2012

In 2005 Dr Krant did a breast lift and augmentation on me leaving them looking and feeling very natural. Fast forward 5 years to when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I knew Dr. Krant was going to be my reconstructive doctor. Within minutes of calling his office, he called me back and listened to me cry and then we put a plan together. He quarterbacked my fight and saw me through my darkest days! It soon became apparent I was going to have to have a mastectomy. After digesting that, I asked him about taking them both. He told me if I did the bilateral mastectomy I would most likely avoid radiation! That was huge for me and I signed on for the double and it was the best decision I ever made, thanks to Dr. Krant!! Dr Krant, Dr Apostolides and their professional staff made a difficult process easy and I am thankful they were on my team!

The best experience and excellent results!

Posted on January 17th, 2012

After having several unsuccessful post- mastectomy reconstruction surgeries, I was basically told that my problem could not be fixed. I almost lost hope, until I met Dr. Krant. I instantly knew he was the right doctor for me. He spent a long time reviewing my case and answered all my questions and concerns. He was so patient, friendly and caring, he explained all the details of the procedure (even drew pictures on a white board, demonstrating what he was going to do). His professionalism and experience made me feel that I was in very good hands. After many years working in a medical field myself, I have not seen a doctor and office staff that babies their patients the way Dr. Krant and his office does. They genuinely care about their patients. Dr. Krant is a congenial perfectionist. Frequent post-operative visits made my recovery smooth and easy. The results of my surgery exceeded all my expectations. I cant thank Dr. Krant and his wonderful staff enough for their expertise and kindness!

Great Surgeon, Great Results, Very Happy

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Three weeks ago I had a Facelift, Malar lift and Brow lift, and am so pleased with the results. I cannot believe how quickly I am healing. I attribute that to Dr. Krants skill and knowledge. Dr. Krant is very knowledgeable in the structure and anatomy of the face, and uses that to you advantage. I have no visible scars and people have difficulty figuring out what changed. He is so honest and open in explaining to you what will work and what is best for your personal needs. I trust him completely and would recommend him to everyone. I have worked in the medical profession for over 40 years and did a lot of research before I chose Dr. Steven Krant. I have not regretted a single moment; I actually enjoyed the entire process. (Yes, there is a little discomfort but it wasnt that bad and they prepare you well). Dr. Krant and his entire Team are very attentive, personal and work very closely with you through the whole process. I was very impressed with their preop communication in preparing me for that big day. Follow up care and attention is above and beyond, I always felt like everyone cared about my recovery and my satisfaction with the surgery. I had a private nurse for two days post op and would highly recommend that to ensure your comfort the first few days, and your family or home caregiver will greatly appreciate it. I only wish you could see my before and after pictures.

Dr. Krant is a trusted and safe physician.

Posted on December 20th, 2011

My best friend recommended Dr. Krant when I was looking for a doctor to perform my mommy makeover. It was a perfect recommendation for me because he was a doctor that I immediately felt safe with. Dr. Krant's experience and his professionalism is impeccable. I have never met a doctor that is as sincere as he is. My results are amazing and I healed so fast due to his pre and post op care. If you are looking for a doctor to listen to your needs and to create the best surgical plan for your body, Dr. Krant and his staff are miracle workers. Once you decide on your plastic surgery, make the next best decision and choose Dr. Krant as your plastic surgeon!!

Posted on December 17th, 2011

This was my second procedure with Dr. Krant and I was as thrilled this time as I was 10 years ago. His staff is helpful, knowledgeable and very caring. I LOVE my results and will recommend Dr Krant to my friends.

Natural and beautiful results

Posted on December 17th, 2011

Dr Krant keeps updated on the latest procedures for his patients. All results have been so natural. Breast reduction and tummy tuck, I am so pleased! I look so much better in my clothes. Latest procedure is Fermage. Fabulous skin rejuvenating procedure that is painless. Dr Krant is the best, and I would highly recommend him!

Worse experience ever!

Posted on May 6th, 2011

Dr. Krant is a terrible doctor. He's pompous, rude and didn't listen to me as a patient. He's outrageously expensive and did a terrible job. Yesterday, when I asked him to lower the chair so I could get out of his office, he wouldn't do so. After quite a few more minutes, I struggled to get out and he had to tell me not to jump twice before he finally lowered the chair so I could leave his presence. I'm very unhappy with his work, his demeanor and his not caring about customer satisfaction.

Dr. Krant is the best!!

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Dr. Krant is amazing. I always hated my nose, and if you ever thought of a bad nose my came to mind. Mine had a big bump and the tip was big. Also, I had a deviated septum and my nose was slightly crooked. I love my new nose! Everyone tells me how natural it looks and it really does. It doesn't look like I've had a nose job but my nose is smaller and more beautiful. He has really changed my life I look so much better. I recommend him to any friends and family who want a rhinoplasty. He just looked at my nose and knew what to do, he lifted it and made it smaller, its so amazing. It sounds superficial to say that something like a nose job can change your life but when all of your life people have made fun of you for it really does change your life. And if he can make my nose into something beautiful he can make anyone's nose into something beautiful. He's the best, he knows whats he's doing and I don't think any other plastic surgeon in San Diego or California could have done such a good job, it exceeded my expectations. Also, everyone who works at SK is so friendly and they always are polite and have something nice to say, it really helps the whole process. You really feel like the people care and all I can say is go to Dr. Krant!!!