A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Krebs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Krebs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Krebs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krebs graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Krebs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Carlisle Pediatric Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jay Krebs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Krebs practice?
- Dr. Stephen Krebs has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Krebs practices Pediatrics near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Pediatricians.