2.5

Jun 4th, 2015

He did a procedure on me and it was very painful. His bedside manner was crude. I was in tears during procedure. He hurried got biopsies, I tired getting up almost passing out. He left the building because it was lunch. Told his nurse to take care of me and out the door he went. It is an experience I will never forget. I never went back.

Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Krell delivered me and he has always been my obgyn (I am 27 almost 28 years old). He is a very nice man who will take the time to help anyone. He is also very knowledgeable. He is always polite and he goes the extra mile for his patients. I am thrilled that he will be delivering my first child later this year.

I would not recommend this practice to my worst enemy show details I would not recommend this practice to my worst enemy
by anonymous on Nov 27th, 2013

Let's see where do I begin. They have a nurses line for questions but don't expect a call back on time or even polite behavior when they do. Also don't expect the doctor to care about this either because in his own words "nurses don't have to be pleasant or on time, we work in healthcare and this is how our practice is run". They lost paperwork and then told me "There is nothing we can do about it, mistakes happen" All in all this was the most horrible experience I have ever had. I am pregnant for the first time and with twins and I had to leave their office in tears. Now I am stuck in my 2nd trimester with no doctor. They really should be absolutely ashamed of themselves the way that they treated me. But I suspect that this isn't the first time that this has happened. If you are a patient here make sure you kiss up to the nurses and NEVER complain because you will find yourself without a doctor.

Nov 25th, 2013

The nurses here are completely rude, unhelpful and incompetent. If you are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant for the first time I would try elsewhere. They have no bedside manner and are downright rude.

not happy show details not happy
Aug 21st, 2013

Was not very interested to spend time. This is my first pregnancy and this was my first visit to a doctor i expected him to spend more time in helping me understand how i can go about with the pregnancy