A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Krigsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Krigsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krigsman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Krigsman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Krigsman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Krigsman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Krigsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Krigsman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Gastroenterologists.