Learn more about Dr. Stephen Krigsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Krigsman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krigsman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krigsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Krigsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krigsman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Krigsman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Krigsman MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Krigsman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Krigsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Krigsman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Gastroenterologists.