A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Krigsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krigsman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Krigsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Krigsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krigsman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Krigsman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Krigsman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Krigsman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Krigsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Krigsman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Gastroenterologists.