A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Krigsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Krigsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krigsman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Krigsman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krigsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans