Dr. Stephen Krummel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Krummel?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Krummel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2016

10 Stars

The absolute best mental health care doctor. Very professional!! 10 stars, friendly, very sincere, really cares about you. Intelligent regarding medications to give you...I just can't say enough positive comments about him!!!

December 18th, 2013

Dr Krummel was the most helpful and qualified psychiatrist I have ever worked with. For many years, my illness has prevented me from leading a normal life; I couldn't hold a job and it was impossible for me to maintain a relationship. Now, I have multiple graduate degrees, I'm making six figures and I have been married for 8 years. I worked with several doctors in the past, but Dr Krummel was the one who helped me turn my life around. I owe him a great deal. It's also worth noting that he has a graduate degree in Pharmacy in addition to his MD, which makes him uniquely qualified to work with patients who require medication. It doesn't happen overnight - it takes time for the medication to do it's job - but Dr Krummel worked with me during the rough patches, and I made it through. I highly recommend him.

August 1st, 2011

This doctor pushes pills and doesn't listen to what you tell him about side effects you may be having. He is very dismissive with concerns. I would not recommend him.

May 26th, 2017