Dr. Stephen Kruszka DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016
One of the best!
I found Dr. K when I was at the tender age of 19. He was the volunteering doctor(still is) at a free pregnancy clinic. I chose him because he was the first to do my US and didn't really have a clue on where to look. That was the beginning of a wonderful, now 10 year old relationship. He since has delivered all of my babies(pregnant with 4th). All the things said about him are true! He is caring, courteous and even funny!! He has taken great care of me during my complications with preeclampsia and me and my babies turn out fine. He will get you in ASAP if there are any concerns or complications you are dealing with. I even decided to go natural my last birth and he congratulated me! Some doctors talk you out of it! He puts babies' and patients' lives first. I'm always excited to find out I'm pregnant because I get to see him again and sad when it's all over. I have to tell you guys this story; back when I was a teen mom and catching buses and cabs to the doctor, I got stuck in his office because there was a bad storm that came in. Dr. K refused to let me take the bus home, he gave me a ride! This is when I found out how down to earth he was! I was expecting to walk out to a Mercedes or something...here we stop at a Saturn Ion! I was like, "This is your car??" He said, "I didn't become a doctor to have nice things, I became a doctor because I love delivering babies." I'm sure he probably has a really nice car and everything else now...and he deserves it! Great Job Dr. K! Pick him!!

June 5th, 2016
Can't get any better
I saw dr kruska over 10 years ago when he worked at the va hospital in South Carolina. I was 19 just met my now husband and just started going to a obgyn. I ended up having a lot of complications with my pap that resulted in some scary procedures and dr k. Made everything a million times less scary. He made me feel comfortable, reassured and aware. He let my mom come into the room when I needed her as well. He was the best doctor I have ever had even now 12 years later. Honestly if he lived closer even in North Carolina lol I would drive there once a year for the appointments. You will never find a better doctor. Look at me 12 years later and I'm still looking. I wish he was around when I had my son.

February 10th, 2015
I am a patient of Dr. Kruszka's and he is by far the best doctor I have ever seen, not just for OBGYN services but compared to any other doctor as well. I have never had to wait more than literally 3 minutes from the time I check in until I am back getting my blood pressure checked by the nurse. I have never had to wait long periods of time for Dr. Kruszka to see me personally either. He is prompt, courteous, and very easy to talk to. I am pregnant with my 3rd child and saw him for my 2nd pregnancy as well. With my first daughter who was born at the Med Center, my appointments would take several hours and I would have to clear my entire afternoon just for a followup appt. If I had any issues during the pregnancy and requested to speak to my doctor, I was never allowed. With Dr. Kruszka I have had several issues where I needed to speak to him, and he always called me back directly and gave me advise on what to do. Yesterday I called him at noon for an issue and was seen 30 minutes later by him, even though he was technically "off" for the afternoon. I was the only patient in the clinic but at no time did he make me feel like I was inconviencing him. He made me feel like he was genuinely concerened with my wellbeing. He even did an ultrasound and told me the sex of my baby! Another thing I love about his office is that you can get an ultrasound done at literally every single appointment. I would recommend him to anyone!

February 18th, 2014
Dr Kruszka is the BEST OB I have EVER had (Ive had 3)! He actually takes time to listen and covers all your concerns, and doesn't get upset if you happen to have numerous false alarms! Thanks to this great doctor, my daughter arrived safely after quite a scare and an emergency c section! God Bless Dr Kruszka and the work he does!

April 22nd, 2013
5 stars!~
I'm very happy to have Dr. K as my doctor. I even referred my sister to him and she is very happy too.

October 18th, 2012
Greatest Doctor in the World
Yes, cliche, I know. It's been two years since the birth of my first child and we are now thinking of having another one and I can't think of anyone I'd rather go to than Dr. K. We live out of state now and have been considering moving back so that Dr. K can guide us through the next pregnancy. He was so helpful during our first. I always had a million questions for him and not once did he make me feel as if I were wasting his time and he answered every single one. My pregnancy was full of disaster and stress, but I never worried too much because I knew Dr. K would take care of us. I ended up having to be induced a month early due to complications and I was so scared, I think I cried the entire way from his office to the hospital. He made everything so simple for me and calmed me right down. We had complications after inducing, my son's heartbeat kept flat-lining and every few hours Dr. K was there to check on me all throughout the night and next morning. It was so great to see and he just came in and took charge, it felt great to have someone who knew what they were doing. I ended up having a c-section and he made everything go so smoothly and eased my nerves. I can't tell you how grateful I am towards him and I guarantee you will not find a more caring and compassionate doctor anywhere! Like I said - I live in North Carolina now and we are planning on moving back for another child just to have him as our doctor- THAT'S how much we loved him. Thank you Dr. K, you have touched our lives tremendously and will always be considered a part of our family.

June 11th, 2012
Amazing..
Dr. K deliverd all three of my children. He always took the time to talk awnser any questions. He was proactive and so caring. Could not have trusted him or his staff any more!

April 30th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
I am currently pregnant with my first child. When I found out that the GPN I have had since I was a kid no longer did OB, I was very nervous about having to meet a new doctor. Dr. Kruszka was recommended by my GP's office, and he is a perfect fit for me. His bedside manner is fantastic, always makes sure you know how to reach him after hours. When he's in the room with you, it's as if you are the only person in the entire office. He's not rushing his time with you; he wants to make sure that all your questions and concerns are addressed. I look forward finishing out my pregnancy with his practice, and look forward to more children under his care.

April 20th, 2012
IF YOU ARE READING REVIEWS MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS
I didnt know where to go after my first 2 children where born, i found him and he is amazing. I kept miscarrying and we figured out it was an imbalance in my hormones, after my 3rd child was born and then passed away of sids, he talked to me and went threw everything that i tried to say it was my fault and assured me it wasnt. he delivered my 4th while i had severe preeclampsia. and on my 5th delivery, i had a placenta abruption, and he saved both me and the baby. If you really read these reviews make sure you choose him he is amazing, and everyone should have a doctor like that. Thanks Dr. K

March 3rd, 2012
Awesome physician...will recommend to many.

March 1st, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr Kruszka is very easy to talk to. He listens and addresses your concerns. If you have a problem after hours he will actually call you back personally and talk to you. He never acts like he is too busy for his patients.

February 27th, 2012
An OBGYN Treasure
Dr. Kruzka always makes himself available to his patients. His bedside manner is fantastic. I am so glad that I switched to him for my Dr.