Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by CeLora McGuire on Feb 18th, 2014

Dr Kruszka is the BEST OB I have EVER had (Ive had 3)! He actually takes time to listen and covers all your concerns, and doesn't get upset if you happen to have numerous false alarms! Thanks to this great doctor, my daughter arrived safely after quite a scare and an emergency c section! God Bless Dr Kruszka and the work he does!

|  5 stars!~  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

I'm very happy to have Dr. K as my doctor. I even referred my sister to him and she is very happy too.

|  Greatest Doctor in the World  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Yes, cliche, I know. It's been two years since the birth of my first child and we are now thinking of having another one and I can't think of anyone I'd rather go to than Dr. K. We live out of state now and have been considering moving back so that Dr. K can guide us through the next pregnancy. He was so helpful during our first. I always had a million questions for him and not once did he make me feel as if I were wasting his time and he answered every single one. My pregnancy was full of disaster and stress, but I never worried too much because I knew Dr. K would take care of us. I ended up having to be induced a month early due to complications and I was so scared, I think I cried the entire way from his office to the hospital. He made everything so simple for me and calmed me right down. We had complications after inducing, my son's heartbeat kept flat-lining and every few hours Dr. K was there to check on me all throughout the night and next morning. It was so great to see and he just came in and took charge, it felt great to have someone who knew what they were doing. I ended up having a c-section and he made everything go so smoothly and eased my nerves. I can't tell you how grateful I am towards him and I guarantee you will not find a more caring and compassionate doctor anywhere! Like I said - I live in North Carolina now and we are planning on moving back for another child just to have him as our doctor- THAT'S how much we loved him. Thank you Dr. K, you have touched our lives tremendously and will always be considered a part of our family.

|  Amazing..  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. K deliverd all three of my children. He always took the time to talk awnser any questions. He was proactive and so caring. Could not have trusted him or his staff any more!

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

I am currently pregnant with my first child. When I found out that the GPN I have had since I was a kid no longer did OB, I was very nervous about having to meet a new doctor. Dr. Kruszka was recommended by my GP's office, and he is a perfect fit for me. His bedside manner is fantastic, always makes sure you know how to reach him after hours. When he's in the room with you, it's as if you are the only person in the entire office. He's not rushing his time with you; he wants to make sure that all your questions and concerns are addressed. I look forward finishing out my pregnancy with his practice, and look forward to more children under his care.

|  IF YOU ARE READING REVIEWS MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I didnt know where to go after my first 2 children where born, i found him and he is amazing. I kept miscarrying and we figured out it was an imbalance in my hormones, after my 3rd child was born and then passed away of sids, he talked to me and went threw everything that i tried to say it was my fault and assured me it wasnt. he delivered my 4th while i had severe preeclampsia. and on my 5th delivery, i had a placenta abruption, and he saved both me and the baby. If you really read these reviews make sure you choose him he is amazing, and everyone should have a doctor like that. Thanks Dr. K

Mar 3rd, 2012

Awesome physician...will recommend to many.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr Kruszka is very easy to talk to. He listens and addresses your concerns. If you have a problem after hours he will actually call you back personally and talk to you. He never acts like he is too busy for his patients.

|  An OBGYN Treasure  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Kruzka always makes himself available to his patients. His bedside manner is fantastic. I am so glad that I switched to him for my Dr.

Feb 1st, 2012

Doctor Kruszka is amazing! He's very professional, nice and also knows how to put a smile on a grumpy persons face. I wouldn't want anyone else!

|  What a Doctor Should Be  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Kruszka for many years since my previous doctor retired and I can safely say, that Dr. Kruszka is the picture of what a physician should be. He is very kind, caring and most importantly of all, he knows his stuff. He is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I've ever met. But that doesn't go to his head. He is always able to answer your questions. He can be reached at any time if you need him and he never makes you feel like you're taking up his time. He delivered my 3rd and 4th children and even when my 4th didn't go as smoothly as we hoped, he knew just what to do and everyone was fine, including my husband! He is a wonderful doctor and human being. Every doctor should be following his lead. I asked him why he became an OB/GYN one time, and he said because he "gets to deliver babies and what could be more wonderful than that?" Great doctor. Great man. I highly recommend him.

by Kathleen Burns on Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Kruszka is an amazing doctor. He is patient, gentle, and kind. He never rushes you and never acts inconvenienced by your questions. He calls you personally with your lab results. He has delivered two of my children and both times ensured that I had the birth I wanted. I was referred to him when my previous ob retired and am so thankful now that he retired!

|  very caring ob/gyn  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2009

he was great when i found out i was pregnant with my son. i needed a new ob/gyn since my previous ob had become increasingly corporate. dr kruszka was referred by my sister who was also pregnant at the time, i saw him before my first appt was scheduled when i had stated bleeding at 6 weeks gestation. he was wonderful, very caring, doing everything to put my mind at ease, then checked up every week for over three months just to make sure all was well. you couldn't ask for a better doctor to oversee your pregnancy.

Apr 10th, 2009

Great doctor! Very Knowlegable!