A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ksiazek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ksiazek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ksiazek graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ksiazek has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Ksiazek MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Ksiazek practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ksiazek has 11 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ksiazek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.