A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ksiazek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ksiazek
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ksiazek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ksiazek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ksiazek graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ksiazek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Ksiazek MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Ksiazek practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ksiazek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ksiazek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.