General Practitioner, Internists

3980 State School Rd
Denton, TX 76210
940-891-0342
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  show details
May 19th, 2009

I took my 77 year old mother to this doctor for a visit prior to taking her to the hospital because she was in so much pain. My mother is in overall good health. This day she was in a wheelchair - this clinic took x-rays 3 weeks ago and called back after few days and reported that "it was just a touch of arthritis".This visit Dr. Kubala couldn't find the x-rays from 3 weeks ago. The doctor did ask her where it hurts but got side tracked and never looked at her back. I asked him to look at her walking. The doctor had her take ONE step out of wheelchair and stated that with back pain "she would be unbalanced".Dr. Kubala wrote a script for Physical Therapy and some stonger pain meds (thank god). That weekend my mother was taken to our local ER via Ambulance where they took more x-rays and she had a compound fracture that was impinging on her spine/nerves. My mother went to surgery with a wonderful Neurosugeon in a bigger city a few days later. Our family watched her go through pain for 3 weeks for nothing. She is now in rehab for a week or two post surgery and is doing fine. No thanks to this doctor or the local clinic that he operates out of. Patient BEWARE!!!!