Dr. Stephen Kucera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Kucera?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Kucera?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2017

Big Problem

Regarding then hour wait, I finally asked the receptionist what the problem was. She looked surprised, and said she thought I was with someone else (I did sign in) and got me in right away. With a family history of cancer, he scheuled colonoscopy and upper endoscopy. After the procedure, I had super intense pain on swallowing. Upshot: I sustained an esophageal tear during the procedure. Right, I don't remember talking with him after the procedure, so didn't think anything had gone wrong. But The pain was intense. Read the report he sent home with me and saw that the tear was listed, with a medication, Carafate, prescribed. It was over $250 with good insurance. The closest follow up was a month later (!) and I saw a PA, who read off the same report I got... A YEAR later I finally had an appointment with Dr K in person, and asked about the tear. He looked at my chart, and said it was because I had esophageal strictures, or difficulty swallowing. Do not, never did. EVER. Subsequent to this visitI went over my pathology report with an independent GI Pathologist on the staff of a hospital in another state. She noted that his practice has an in-house pathologist; and that is never a good deal for the patient. WILL NEVER GO BACK.

May 24th, 2017

Very bad experience. Dr Kucera is very unpleasant doctor. Spend 7min for new patient app.Does not care to help the patient.

This clinic was the worst experience we have ever had with any medical professionals.After waiting more then 1 month for an app.,Dr.Kucera had no time to look at the test results,was very cold and dismissive.Doesn't care about helping the patient. The office staff is very disorganized.Nobody ever answering the phone.Appointment was abruptly cancelled on day of app. by one person and 30min later we received the call from another person reminding us to come to the app.Good that we called back to check and found that the doctor is not in the office.Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. When we called and expressed our dissatisfaction, staff made us feel like we were lying about it. We will not be back ever, not to this doctor for sure and suggest you also not to go to this doctor ever.

December 17th, 2016

Little Time for Patient Visit

The appointment was rushed, the doctor made it clear that he was behind and he was unpleasant.

October 13th, 2016

Professor

Same symptoms after procedure. Did not seem interested in correcting mistakes..

August 11th, 2016

One visit so far. He is right to the point with a diagnosis that was explained with great hope and sincerity whichever way my biopsy turns out.

July 6th, 2016

Sharp

My kind of Dr.

April 18th, 2016

Doctor is good staff needs to be more friendly on phone.

The dr. Was fine but when calling the wait time is eight minutes. Also when talking to a nurse or receptionist they always seem to be snippy and in a hurry to get you off the line. Not very friendly. Have had a hard time getting information I need. I like the doctor and having the procedure went well but there were follow up things that I have had difficulty getting help with.

February 10th, 2016

Have hard time making a follow up appointment.

January 10th, 2016

I never saw the Dr. My initial viisit was with the nude practitioner, who ordered a colonoscopy/endoscopy procedure. The Dr spoke with me briefly after the procedure , which, incidentally cost Medicare over 10,000$. The follow up visit was again with the nurse practitioner. She told me things looked basically normal. I had to ask about what I might do regarding my medications, as I was standing to leave the office. She recommended an over the counter antacid, and escorted me out of the room. I would not recommend this Dr. To anyone, nor will I return.

December 17th, 2015

Wonderful man fantastic Doc.!

May 10th, 2015

Took the time to review my situation and provided options along with expectations and concerns. Did not rush.

May 19th, 2017