Dr. Stephen Kucera MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Sarasota, FL

May 24th, 2017
Very bad experience. Dr Kucera is very unpleasant doctor. Spend 7min for new patient app.Does not care to help the patient.
This clinic was the worst experience we have ever had with any medical professionals.After waiting more then 1 month for an app.,Dr.Kucera had no time to look at the test results,was very cold and dismissive.Doesn't care about helping the patient. The office staff is very disorganized.Nobody ever answering the phone.Appointment was abruptly cancelled on day of app. by one person and 30min later we received the call from another person reminding us to come to the app.Good that we called back to check and found that the doctor is not in the office.Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. When we called and expressed our dissatisfaction, staff made us feel like we were lying about it. We will not be back ever, not to this doctor for sure and suggest you also not to go to this doctor ever.

December 17th, 2016
Little Time for Patient Visit
The appointment was rushed, the doctor made it clear that he was behind and he was unpleasant.

October 13th, 2016
Professor
Same symptoms after procedure. Did not seem interested in correcting mistakes..

August 11th, 2016
One visit so far. He is right to the point with a diagnosis that was explained with great hope and sincerity whichever way my biopsy turns out.

July 6th, 2016
Sharp
My kind of Dr.

April 18th, 2016
Doctor is good staff needs to be more friendly on phone.
The dr. Was fine but when calling the wait time is eight minutes. Also when talking to a nurse or receptionist they always seem to be snippy and in a hurry to get you off the line. Not very friendly. Have had a hard time getting information I need. I like the doctor and having the procedure went well but there were follow up things that I have had difficulty getting help with.

February 10th, 2016
Have hard time making a follow up appointment.

January 10th, 2016
I never saw the Dr. My initial viisit was with the nude practitioner, who ordered a colonoscopy/endoscopy procedure. The Dr spoke with me briefly after the procedure , which, incidentally cost Medicare over 10,000$. The follow up visit was again with the nurse practitioner. She told me things looked basically normal. I had to ask about what I might do regarding my medications, as I was standing to leave the office. She recommended an over the counter antacid, and escorted me out of the room. I would not recommend this Dr. To anyone, nor will I return.

December 17th, 2015
Wonderful man fantastic Doc.!

May 10th, 2015
Took the time to review my situation and provided options along with expectations and concerns. Did not rush.