inactive

Stephen L Kuchenbecker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2016
What a great doctor . I feel so lucky to be able to be his patient.

August 20th, 2015
As a nurse who works at one of the hospitals he works out of, wouldn't let him touch my dog. Rudest man ever. Pompous. Arrogant. Treats nursing staff horrendously. Good luck if you need something after the afternoon hours. He won't deal with you until the morning. He'll also chew out your nurse for calling on your behalf. Avoid him

July 6th, 2011
Gentlemen and a skilled surgeon WHAT A RELIEF AFTER SO MANY YEARS DISCOMFORT!
THIS DOCTOR WAS GREAT! I had been misdiagnosed by a few different internists who in turn referred me to another surgeon in this area who was just outright obnoxious. Having been alarmed and treated rudely by others, I was somewhat anxious about having to interface with another power tripping doctor. Dr. Kuchenbecker was incredibly graceful and generous with his time. He explained everything to me in detail before proceeding to treat me. His bedside manner was excellent but more importantly, his obvious knowledge and skill confirmed that I was in the right place. I then had him suggest a new internist. Definitely someone who should be considered and I am sure if you research him you will come to the same conclusion.

November 19th, 2010
The man abused his power as a physician
I was scared and vulnerable, facing a potentially fatal skin cancer diagnoses, and Dr. Kuchenbecker took advantage of me, saying repeatedly what a "very attractive young lady" I was while he conducted a breast exam (without a nurse present). I regret I wasn't secure enough at the time to report him. Chief surgeon or not (and he left a hideous, visible scar) he's a CREEP.