Surgeons

2001 Santa Monica Blvd
Ste 460W
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-829-9400
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Gentlemen and a skilled surgeon WHAT A RELIEF AFTER SO MANY YEARS DISCOMFORT!  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

THIS DOCTOR WAS GREAT! I had been misdiagnosed by a few different internists who in turn referred me to another surgeon in this area who was just outright obnoxious. Having been alarmed and treated rudely by others, I was somewhat anxious about having to interface with another power tripping doctor. Dr. Kuchenbecker was incredibly graceful and generous with his time. He explained everything to me in detail before proceeding to treat me. His bedside manner was excellent but more importantly, his obvious knowledge and skill confirmed that I was in the right place. I then had him suggest a new internist. Definitely someone who should be considered and I am sure if you research him you will come to the same conclusion.

|  The man abused his power as a physician  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

I was scared and vulnerable, facing a potentially fatal skin cancer diagnoses, and Dr. Kuchenbecker took advantage of me, saying repeatedly what a "very attractive young lady" I was while he conducted a breast exam (without a nurse present). I regret I wasn't secure enough at the time to report him. Chief surgeon or not (and he left a hideous, visible scar) he's a CREEP.

|  A very sweet & knowledgeable surgeon  |  show details
by SIOMAI on Sep 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

He's one great doctor! My friend had his surgery done w/ him. He's very detailed in explaining the procedure. He's easy to talk to and takes his time, unlike some doctors I've been to who has one hand on the door-knob. He's great in returning phone calls too.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com