A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kunkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kunkel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kunkel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kunkel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Kunkel MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Kunkel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kunkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kunkel practices Neurology near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Neurologists.