A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kurachek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kurachek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kurachek, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurachek graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurachek has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kurachek MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Kurachek practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kurachek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kurachek practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Cloud Pediatric Specialists.