Dr. Stephen Kurtin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

May 30th, 2015
Extremely happy with Dr. Kurtin
I am a 40 year old female with advanced OA, (osteoarthritis). I've had several operations on both my knee's. I did some extensive research and found Dr. Kurtin. I was extremely happy with Dr. Kurtin. He took his time to get to know me. He answered every one of my questions in a way that I was able to understand. His medical assistant, Jessica, is wonderful as well. They both make you feel very comfortable and important. I felt as though I was his ONLY patient of the day. I did not wait very long to see him. I am so thankful I found him. I have known for a few years now that I have to have my knee replaced, it helps to know I have found a wonderful surgeon I can trust. Honestly finding a surgeon, you can trust, is half the battle. Thank you Dr. Kurtin!

December 4th, 2011
Young and needing a total hip replacement
I am a 29 year old, recent patient of Dr. Kurtin. In short, I had a total hip replacement. This is the first review I have ever written about anything or anyone. The care I have received from Dr. Kurtin and his staff was not only very professional, but genuine. I felt very well versed in the operation, post-op, and life after surgery. All, and I had a lot, of my questions were answered without making me feel like I had a time limit. I spoke with 4 orthos throughout my diagnosis time. All of them were very knowledgeable, Dr. Kurtin was the only one who made me feel like I was more than another appointment that day.

September 16th, 2011
Great Doctor and Staff
Both hips replaced 6 weeks apart and I couldn't be happier with the results and care throughout the processes.