A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Berkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Berkes, Internist, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Berkes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Memory Disorders
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Berkes MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Berkes practice?
- Dr. Stephen Berkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Berkes practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.