A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lawrence Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rome, GA.
See Rome Orthopedic Surgeons.