A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Chen practice?
Dr. Stephen Chen practices Gastroenterology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Newberg, OR.
See Tualatin Gastroenterologists.