A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cook is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Cook MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.