Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cook is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Cook MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.