Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Cook MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cook has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Coos Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Coos Bay Internists and Coos Bay Cardiologists.