A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goss graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Goss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center of Bentonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lee Goss MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Goss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Goss practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bentonville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Centerton, AR.
See Bentonville Internists and Bentonville Pediatricians.