A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goss graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Goss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center of Bentonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans