A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauser
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hauser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Hereditary Central Nervous System Demyelinating Diseases (CNS Demyelinating Diseases)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic's Disease)
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hauser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lawrence Hauser MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hauser practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Neurologists.