A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Huang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Huang MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Huang practice?
- Dr. Stephen Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Huang practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Hematologists.