A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lee, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Lee DO, MD, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lee practices Neurology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Neurologists.