A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Luming Lee MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lee practices Neurology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Neurologists.