Learn more about Dr. Stephen Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Meyer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Meyer, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lee Meyer MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Meyer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, KS.
See Joplin Surgeons.