A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Meyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Meyer, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lee Meyer MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Meyer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Meyer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nevada, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO and Neosho, MO.
See Nevada Surgeons and Nevada Cardiothoracic Surgeons.