A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Miller MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Magna, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.