Learn more about Dr. Stephen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Miller MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.