Learn more about Dr. Stephen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Miller practice?
Dr. Stephen Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Magna, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.