A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Miller MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.