A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Moore DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Moore practice?
- Dr. Stephen Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Moore practices Cardiology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH.
See Owensboro Cardiologists.