A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Moore DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Moore practice?
- Dr. Stephen Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Moore practices Cardiology near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Cardiologists.