A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Morris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Effingham County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Morris MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Morris practice?
- Dr. Stephen Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Morris practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists, Savannah Pulmonologists, and Savannah Critical Care Practitioners.