A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Morris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Effingham County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Morris MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Morris practice?
- Dr. Stephen Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Morris practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists, Savannah Pulmonologists, and Savannah Critical Care Practitioners.