A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Newman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Newman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lawrence Newman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Newman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Newman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Newman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Brick Internists and Brick Pulmonologists.