Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rothman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Rothman MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rothman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.