Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rothman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Rothman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rothman practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.