A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rothman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Rothman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rothman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.