Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Smith practice?
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Saint Augustine, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.