A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Snyder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Snyder, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorders / ADD
- Combination Psychotherapy and Medication Management
- Marital Counseling
- Mens Issues
- Parenting Issues / Training
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Laurence Snyder MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Snyder practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.