Dr. Stephen Thompson Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 3rd, 2011

Donna Pallotti

Dr.Thompson has been my doctor sense I was a child. I am now 54 years old. He was the doctor of my parents, uncles, and grandparents both maternal and paternal.He has been a life long friend.I am so sorry that right now he is out of the office due to illness, but hope him speedy recovery.The doctor that is running the business and seeing Dr. Thompson's patients is Dr. Shahady.I DO NOT recommend her. She has no bedside manner, makes changes on her own against what Dr. Thompson has prescribed and has chased a lot of us old timers away.Please come back to us Dr. Thompson!!!Dr. Shahady is standing on the shoulders of a doctor that she will NEVER be able to fill his shoes.

January 7th, 2015