Dr. Stephen Willis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 5 reviews

October 26th, 2016
very courteous, spent time with me and finally figured out what has been bothering me for years and nobody else could figure out.

November 17th, 2015
This doctor and his entire office are a mess. They do not take the time to listen. I was directed to follow up with this practice after being seen in the Hunterdon Hospital Emergency Room. I will not go back. After being seen for 5 days in the hospital, the staff and doctor didnt remember me or have details on why I was there. The doctor is rude.

April 14th, 2015
Was extremely nice to my father
I went with my Dad to his colonoscopy. He was very nervous and had been bleeding from an unknown reason. Dr Willis not only took time and explained what he found on the scope to my dad, but since it was OK with my Dad, to me as well. He was very professional but still warm and very comforting to my Dad that everything was alright. I found him very non-pushy and very easy to talk with.

March 11th, 2013
I went to see this Dr for GI issues for over a month and he was horrible! He ran every test possible, made me come to his office several times and never had an answer for me. All he's interested in is his copay. I kept stressing that I thought I had adhesions and he didn't think I did. I finally begged my OBGYN to perform a laparoscopy and I was 100% correct. I did have several adhesions and also ventral hernia. I called his office over 10 times and no return calls. After threatening to report him, he finally called me back to apologize. I had nothing nice to say to him. He's the WORST Dr I have ever been to. I've had several surgeries and have been to several doctors in my lifetime and have never had any issues with any doctor before. He was referred to me by Hunterdon Medical. Patient beware!

January 15th, 2010
great experience. It took a while to get an appointment, but it was worth the wait. Dr. willis was so nice and took the time to figure out what was causing my diarrhea (celiac sprue)