A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilson, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- Physicians Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lee Wilson MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wilson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and New Kensington, PA.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.