A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilson, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- Physicians Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lee Wilson MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wilson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and New Kensington, PA.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.