Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Lahey
Dr. Stephen Lahey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Lahey is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, Kings County Hospital Center and NYU Lutheran Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Lahey has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Stephen Lahey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.
Dr. Dennis Mello
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Farmington, CT 0 mi26
Dr. Henry Low
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Farmington, CT 0 mi
Dr. Lazar Greenfield Jr
Neurology, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Farmington, CT 0.01 mi27