A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lahey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lahey, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahey graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lahey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen James Lahey MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Lahey practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lahey has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lahey practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Surgeons.