A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lalka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lalka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lalka, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalka graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lalka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Lalka FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Lalka practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lalka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lalka practices Vascular Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.