Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lalka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lalka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lalka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lalka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lalka, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalka graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lalka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Lalka FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Lalka practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lalka has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lalka practices Vascular Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.