A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lalka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lalka is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lalka
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lalka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lalka, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalka graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lalka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Lalka FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Lalka practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lalka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lalka practices Vascular Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.