Dr. Stephen Lamb MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Salt Lake City, UT

• Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2014
I thought he was not a very good doctor. He had no bedside manner and acted as if he were "god." I have no idea why these other women on here liked him, he was so rude to me always and I dreaded seeing him for each visit during my pregnancy. When I was delivering, you would have thought I was inconveniencing him. Do not recommend.

September 11th, 2013
Missing this doctor
He was the best doctor. So patient and understanding. I am beyond sad that he retired. Women's millcreek has refused to see me because I transferred my records to another doctor. The other doctor referred me to a pain clinic. After calling three pain clinics I was told gynecologist handle endometriosis pain. Feeling stuck! Wish he would never have retired. A doctor as kind as him cannot be replaced.

May 4th, 2013
Amazing doctor
Dr. Lamb is so kind. He listens and takes care of me. I am so happy I found him after years of doctors that would not listen. Thanks to him I have a healthy one year old (after 7 years of trying to conceive). I know this would not have happened if he had not helped with my endometriosis. I have so much respect for him. He is truly amazing! He gave me my life dream of having a family.

February 22nd, 2013
patient
This man is very rude and arrogant. He treated me like I had mental problems when I was in pain during labor, asking my husband "Is she always difficult like this?" Are you kidding me? Really such a crude and not nice man. Made me not enjoy my pregnancy like I did with kinder doctor. Do not recommend.

July 22nd, 2012
I have seen Dr. Lamb for 12 years. He was called in as the OB on call with my first pregnancy. There were complications with the delivery but because of his knowledge and experience he prevented me from having a hystorectomy at the age of 20 by not performing a cesarean. He is kind and thoughtful and took precautions with ALL of my pregnancies and kept me informed on what was going on with my babies and my body. Even when I wasn't pregnant he still kept me informed and remembers me and my history. I would never choose anyone else over him as long as he still practices.

May 10th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Lamb's for five years. He is the most amazing doctor I have found. After going to several doctors he is the only one that really helped with my endometriosis. He is so personable and takes the time to explain things. He was also excellent throughout my entire pregnancy. His office staff is just as friendly. I would recommend this doctor to everyone!

April 27th, 2011
I no longer live in Utah but I wish I could fly out to see Dr. Lamb for every prenatal visit during this second pregnancy. He was wonderful, fun, answered all my questions respectfully and was completely competent.

October 7th, 2010
Overall I thought Dr. Lamb was a good doctor. The problem I had with him was that he wouldn't answer my questions the way they should have been answered. I knew I was having complications with my pregnancy and he would just look at me and say "Everything is fine, you're having the perfect pregnancy". Well when my son was born it turns out that he was way sick inside the womb. I just wished he could of went into debth with my symptons to realize there was a problem. Other than that he is way funny and super nice!

March 15th, 2009
Dr Lamb was so professional, and put me right at ease, I'm not good at getting check ups done, but knowing that I'm in such good hands, somehow takes a lot of the fear away. My sister is the one that told me all about Dr Lamb and after meeting with him I now understand why she referred him to me. He is definitely a Dr who keeps abreast, (excuse the pun) of things and is on top of his game, I was very impressed with his knowledge and caring manner and the ability to explain rather complex topics such as Menopause and all its various factors in a way that was simplistic in its understanding.

March 18th, 2015