A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lamberton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lamberton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lamberton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamberton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Charles Lamberton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Lamberton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lamberton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lamberton practices Family Medicine near Oak Creek, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Oak Creek Family Physicians.