A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lamberton is Excellent. Dr. Lamberton has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lamberton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamberton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lamberton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Lamberton practice?
Dr. Stephen Lamberton practices Family Medicine near Cudahy, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI and Muskego, WI.
See Cudahy Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Lamberton, Dr. Steven Lamberton, Dr. Stefan Lamberton, Dr. Steve Lamberton