A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Land:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Land is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Land, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Land graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Land has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Land MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Land practice?
- Dr. Stephen Land has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Land practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Maple Shade, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians and Moorestown Geriatric Doctors.