Learn more about Dr. Stephen Landers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Landers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landers
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Landers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Landers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hearing Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landers graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Landers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Landers practice?
- Dr. Stephen Landers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Landers practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.