A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Landers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Landers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Landers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hearing Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landers graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Landers practice?
Dr. Stephen Landers practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.