Dr. Stephen Landers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Landers?

May 14th, 2015

Hands down, the very best

Dr. Landers was able to fix an extremely botched hatchet job on my nose that another "surgeon" performed. While the other surgeon was blaming everything on me, he showed me WHY I was having problems and fixed it surgically. That was almost 20 years ago and I have not had any more issues with it. I have gone to him many times over the years and he has always been exceptional. When I recently went to him with a problem that he could fix, he referred me to another doctor at another facility who had the equipment available to offer me a better solution to my problem. I appreciated his honesty. He is definitely the guy to go to. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 29th, 2010

The Best ENT! He changed my life!

Im 38 years old and in the past Ive seen multiple ENTs, Allergist and countless GPs. All of them said I needed surgery, sinus shots and constant medication to prevent allergy attacks or medication to cure sinus infections. I was able to get into Dr. Landers as a new patient quickly and he took time to actually diagnose me. He proved himself clearly to me even though I doubted him at first. I must say, he is the best ENT Ive seen in my lifetime. From his diagnoses, hes changed my life and he proved I didnt need surgery. If you have Sinus trouble, I would highly recommend Dr. Landers. Hes not the type of doctor wanting to cut on you to make money and add nicks to his surgery belt. If you ever want to discuss my appt with Dr. Landers, please ask. I have written up verbatem of what happened.

August 3rd, 2015