A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Landy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Landy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Landy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Landy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Landy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hall Landy MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Landy practice?
- Dr. Stephen Landy has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Landy practices Neurology near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Neurologists.