Overall Review

no change

August 4th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR EVER
I can honestly say that Dr. Lane is a God sent. He takes the time to listen to all of my complaints and questions, never rushing. Very thorough! His staff is kind, and his office is clean. Dr. Lane cares about his patients and has gone above and beyond what most PCP's would do for the comfort of their patients. He sets the bar high, and treats everyone the way we all should. Great, great doctor!

March 2nd, 2015
Dr Lane is a state of the art doctor with old school ethics and bedside manners. He personally contacts his patients with test results. He has even replied to questions/calls when he is on his family vacation! He CARES!

October 17th, 2014
Dr. Lane is a wonderful doctor. He is always able to diagnose what is the issue is with no fuss. Getting an appointment is easy and you don't wait forever in the waiting room. He is very prompt and attentive. If you are looking for a primary care doctor I would HIGHLY recommend him.

April 30th, 2014
Great Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Lane has cared for my 3 children, my husband, and I for the past 6 years. I am very happy with the care we receive in his office. He is the only doctor that has ever called me 4 days after an appointment to "check-in" and make sure I was feeling better! I recommend him to everyone.

July 6th, 2013
Very happy after 10 years
I am 62 and have been seeing Dr. Lane for 10 years. I can honestly say that he is the best physician I have ever had, and I've been through several. He is a good listener, caring, and very available. I am always able to get a same-day appointment when I need one. Dr. Lane orders appropriate tests and figures out the problem. The staff are great - he runs a very efficient practice. Highly recommended!

August 28th, 2012
Outstanding
I've never had a doctor that I've been truly comfortable with - until now. Nice guy and great doctor!

March 9th, 2012
VERY PLEASED- CARING AND VERY COMPETENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

June 28th, 2011
Great Doctor
Doctor Lane is a great doctor. Him and his staff are extremely friendly and know exactly what the problem is. I would highly recommend visiting doctor Lane

June 3rd, 2011
THRE ARE TIMES WHEN I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A NURSE PRACTICIONER AND HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE ANYMORE

January 19th, 2011
Great doctor
My husband and I could not think more highly of Dr. Lane. He is smart, caring, prompt, and extremely competent.

November 7th, 2010
Dr Lane Rocks
I have been a patient of Dr Lane's since 2001. He has been nothing but caring and compassionate since day one. I receive calls from him directly and I feel like he cares about his patients like family. Absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!!!

May 11th, 2010
Excellent - Now good luck getting in to the practice!
I became a patient of Dr. Lane's in the last 6 months. The difficult part is getting into his practice. He is closed to new patients, although if you know someone else in the practice, they may let you in. I had to try a couple of times, and they finally said yes.I like Dr. Lane a lot - very thorough, caring, and an all-around nice guy. The staff are great also. If you can get into the practice, go for it. You won't regret switching to him.