Dr. Stephen Laquis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Laquis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017

Very appreciative

Helped me trouble shoot an eye problem and directed me in a direction that I should research before addressing eye problem. He and his staff were very friendly.

January 6th, 2017

Dr. Laquis came highly recommended. The office staff was extremely helpful in getting an appointment quickly. The examination by Dr. Laquis was very thorough and the results of his diagnosis and treatment was fantastic. In five days thanks to his recommendation my eye sight has returned to normal. I would very highly recommend Dr. Laquis.

December 15th, 2016

TOPS IN HIS FIELD

Excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend for any facial plastic surgery, especially around the eye. Caring bedside manner. Professional and friendly staff.

October 2nd, 2016

I just didn't like what he did. he didn't listen to me.

September 26th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Laquis for 5 years. Dr. Laquis and his staff are exceptional. They consistently go above and beyond, they make me feel relaxed, informed and confident in their abilities.

September 19th, 2016

Dr. Laquis was wonderful and attentive. He clearly explained my problem. I am due to have surgery on wednesday...

September 16th, 2016

Excellent surgeon

He did an emergency surgery on my husband after car accident split his left lower lid endangering his eye. Excellent results. He's one of the few surgeons in the country that can do this surgery. Next, he did entropion repair on my husband's other eye - again, excellent results. Dr. Laquis is kind, explains things, has a calm disposition. Wonderful man

September 12th, 2016

RN

I had very heavy upper eyelids and Dr Laquis did an excellent job in removing the heaviness which improved my peripheral vision and I look more youthful and refreshed. Very professional staff and not one problem with recovery. Dr Laquis is truly the best in his specialty, I highly recommend him to everyone.

September 6th, 2016

Solved my problem

Miss diagnosed by 2 other MD's. Biopsy done and cancer found. Removed from my lower eyelid. Excellent surgeon! Minimal scar. Great follow up! Recommend him to anyone who needs any type of eye surgery. Warm and caring

August 4th, 2016

Patient

I was so very pleased when Dr. Laquis first walked in my room, he told me exactly what my problem was just by looking at me. Then the surgery went smooth. My second trip was the same. He is a great Dr. I would recommend him to everyone.