A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Larmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Larmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larmore
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Larmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Larmore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larmore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Larmore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lowman Larmore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Larmore practice?
- Dr. Stephen Larmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Larmore practices Otolaryngology near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Otolaryngologists.