A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Larmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Larmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larmore
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Larmore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larmore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Larmore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lowman Larmore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Larmore practice?
- Dr. Stephen Larmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Larmore practices Otolaryngology near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Otolaryngologists.