A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Latman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Latman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Latman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Latman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Latman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Frederick Latman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Latman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Latman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Latman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Orthopedic Surgeons.