Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lauterbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lauterbach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauterbach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lauterbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lauterbach, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauterbach graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lauterbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Lauterbach MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Lauterbach practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lauterbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lauterbach practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Surgeons.