Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Lauterbach
Dr. Stephen Lauterbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Binghamton, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lauterbach is affiliated with Faxton-St Luke's Hospital-St Luke's Campus, Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus and Cedars Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Lauterbach has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephen Lauterbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.