A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lauterbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lauterbach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauterbach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lauterbach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lauterbach, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauterbach graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lauterbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Lauterbach MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Lauterbach practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lauterbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lauterbach practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Surgeons.