A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lauterbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lauterbach is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lauterbach, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauterbach graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lauterbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lauterbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Lauterbach practice?
Dr. Stephen Lauterbach practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Utica, NY.
See Utica Surgeons.