Dr. Stephen Lazarou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Lazarou?

Incredibly frustrating experience

Posted on September 21st, 2016

The Dr. himself is good... knowledgable, patient, calming. Everything else about his support staff is not. After complications with my procedure, I made a couple calls to ask questions, and his assistant didn't seem to know much at all, as when I made further appointments to see the Dr., the assistant's advice both times contradicted the Dr. After one of the follow up visits to be seen for the complication, I was prescribed pain medication, however as I am writing this over 24 hours later, and 5 phone calls later, the prescription has STILL NOT YET arrived at my pharmacy. When I then tried to reach the Dr. on call since the office was closed, I hit the button to do and after 10 minutes of silence, I hung up. I shudder to think what would have happened if I actually had a real emergency. I'll likely have to wait until at least tomorrow morning for the medication I need.

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr. Lazarou has been a great doctor for me. He has helped me considerably with my ED and I have had very positive experiences with his staff.

Dr. $$$

Posted on August 30th, 2013

This doctor cares only about maximizing his billings; and the patient, well they have to be seen to justify the billings! The doctor will ask you for multiple unnecessary tests, some over 2-3 days long and get billed as 2 or 3 separate tests to maximize his billing from insurance. Don't see this doctor, unless you feel you have to do lots of tests and pay hundreds of dollars so you don’t blame yourself for not doing more diagnostics done.

Grateful patient

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Lazarou. He was able to essentially cure my ED without surgery. I trust his judgement completely. A good outcome makes for a very satisfied patient.

Service overview

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Be cautious as this office loads up on expensive, unneccesary tests; once they know that you have insurance. The billing dept is a third party and is very unprofessional.

Go elsewhere. Forgot the hippocratic oath.

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Discourteous front staff. Not patient friendly at all. Dr. Lazarou spends less than 10 minutes, half of which is reviewing a generic handout, and you walk out with a $500 bill. Unfriendly demeanor without proper patient focus and comfort.

This doctor only wants to make money dont go to him

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Doctor is only wants to make money he has another office in Needham .He was asking me to through cystoscopy which was not even needed .He had me do the testicular ultrasound although i went for a general consultation .I would never ever go to this doctor again .Only wants to make money and that it .

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Dr. Lazarou quickly diagnosed a problem that my GP was not able to figure out. He is sharp as a tack and very kind as well.

Success

Posted on December 31st, 2010

My wife and I went to see Dr Lazarou for a vasectomy reversal. Everything went very well. My wife got pregnant within 3 months of surgery!

Fantastic

Posted on October 28th, 2010

I am so happy I went to see Dr. Lazarou. He's an incredible doctor with a great bedside manner. Very good surgeon too. I recommended him to a friend of mine.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Lazarou is an outstanding physician with an excellent reputation that is well deserved. He helped me through some very difficult circumstances and always made time for me. I can't say enough good things about him.

Could not spend much time with me and not caring

Posted on October 5th, 2010

I visited Lazarou for two times.First time he was caring and concerned about my issues.But the second time I was not happy that he could not spend much time and paid attention to my concerns.He said he has got other patients out there and can not even spend 20 mts with me, which was really bad experince