A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lazarus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, and Mast-Cell Cancer Mast-Cell Sarcoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Centers
- UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazarus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Lazarus practice?
Dr. Stephen Lazarus practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Lazarus, Dr. Stefan Lazarus, Dr. Stephan Lazarus, Dr. Steve Lazarus