Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazarus
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazarus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lazarus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Mast-Cell Cancer (Mast-Cell Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Curtis Lazarus MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Lazarus practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lazarus has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lazarus practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Pulmonologists.