Dr. Stephen Curtis Lazarus MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lazarus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, and Mast-Cell Cancer Mast-Cell Sarcoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazarus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance