A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Charles Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lee practices Urology near Aiea, HI.
See Aiea Urologists.